- The student agrees to attend maximum tutorials and lectures specified in the timetable and also agrees to accept our terms and conditions as specified in the ‘Attendance Policy’. If he/she fails to satisfactorily adhere with the conditions laid out in our Attendance Policy, this may lead to relevant disciplinary action including withdrawal from the course.
- Relevant disciplinary action will be taken against any students for any inappropriate form of behaviour or conduct which can lead to exclusion/withdrawal from the course.
- The student agrees that he/she is fully aware of the different subjects that are offered on his/her course and is aware of the facilities and services offered by AA Hamilton College.
- The student agrees that once enrolled he/she cannot withdraw from the course offered, without prior written permission from AA Hamilton College. Unless exceptional circumstances are demonstrated, if a student decides to withdraw from the course, he/she will be liable for the payment of the outstanding fee for the whole Academic Year.
- Your course fee includes all costs associated with your recruitment and admission and the cost of your tuition.
Please note that once the student has commenced the course, fees will not be refunded, unless there are mitigating circumstances.
- The student agrees not to defer his/her semester or change his/her course without prior written authorisation of AA Hamilton College.
- All courses and modules are subject to change and can vary from time to time. AA Hamilton College reserves the right to change the contents of the course without any prior notice to the student.
- The student agrees to pay the relevant awarding body registration fee on request. This fee will be non-refundable.