A home from home for international students
Please note that we are not currently offering any admissions on Tier 4 basis, however, will be happy to take queries related to student visitor programmes.
Studying in a foreign country is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures, experiencing diversity and to meet fellow students from around the world. For some of the students studying in English may be a challenge and they may be excited or perhaps a little nervous about studying abroad. But, don’t worry; we are here to help you. At London College of Business Studies we consider that by improving our students‘ skills in such a widely spoken language can increase the chances of students finding future career prospects. Therefore in order to facilitate our international students, London College of Business Studies also offers English classes.
We can provide students with:
- meet and greet services at airport (you will need to reserve this service in advance)
- a special induction programme
- advice and assistance on opening a bank account
- cost-effective accommodation services
- a leaving home checklist
- an online student life guide