Personal Information we gather from you
The College does not collect any personal information from a visitor to our site unless that visitor explicitly and intentionally provides it.
There are three ways in which you may explicitly and intentionally provide us with and consent to our collection of certain personal information:
- E-mail request for Information or Registrations for Guides or Applications – We use links throughout our site to provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request information and materials, register or sign up for guides or seminars, or provide comments and suggestions.
- Enrolment – If you choose to enroll for one of our courses or services either directly or through our authorized consultants/agents
Our use of your personal information
We will use information collected from you in the following ways and purposes
Marketing purposes We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends among our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites. We may also use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses.
In common with many websites, we may use “cookies” to help us gather the following information from visitors to the website for example:
- the IP address from which you access the site
- the type of browser and operating system used to access the site
- the date and time of your access to the site
- the pages you visit
- the internet address of the website from which you accessed the site
Third parties (including but not limited to software providers, advertisers and ad placement agencies) may also use tracking technologies by or through the site. We have no responsibility or liability for any tracking, data collection or other activities of such third parties.
Your details and contacting us
You can check what personal information we hold about you, update your information, ask us to remove your information, correct any inaccuracies in such personal information or ask us questions about our Privacy Statement, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will make every effort to respond to your request in a timely manner.
Contact Information for Comments
To offer feedback about this website or any of its contents, you may contact our office:
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Telephone: +44 208 988 3460
- By Post: London College of Business Studies, 277 Cranbrook Road, Ilford, IG1 4TG